Monday, February 22, 2010

Fell off the Wagon

I went shopping today. I bought several articles of clothing, tons of jewelry, made a hair/brow appointment and got my nails done. Basically, I blacked out and lost my mind and spent sooo much money.

I don't even know why.

That's a lie. I know why. This is the downside to working so damn much. Ever so often I completely lose sight of my financial planning and I just want to have a great time. I just want to have something to show for a 98 hour work week. Unfortunately, I know have a lot of "somethings" to show for it.

I will learn one day.

3 comments:

Patti said...

oh, does that mean something for the bestie? i'm still on the wagon and could totally use a non-food treat.

(you know you're on a budget when eating out, even Subway, is a total treat)

♥

Adei von K said...

I'm a fan of the temp blackout. Yeah, you/I feel very guilty afterwards but get over it! You work hard and deserve to treat yourself

Jameil said...

Don't listen to Adei. Blackout and buy something less than $30. Don't forget your goals! And I can't wait for the day you work ONE job with NORMAL hours.