Thursday, February 4, 2010

Ramblings

1. Woke up this morning panicked that I hadn't gotten to the grocery store to stock up on necessities. Then I realized I don't live in D.C. I just tweet folks that do. (for those of you who aren't following the news...the area is supposed to get a major snowstorm).

2. I've been working on a blog post all week....trying to say just enough without getting fired, trying to say just enough without getting kicked out of my sister's wedding, etc. I blinked twice and realized it was Friday.....and I had managed to spend an entire week saying nothing.

3. I don't understand the west coast. Why would you sign up to get everything late? The only thing that the west coast gets before the east coast is news about earthquakes and firestorms. Not to mention, if ever you were to head east you're already late once you leave.....ridiculous.

4. I wish that I'd run into my ex and get it over with. It's been almost two years and I'd like to just get the awkward exchange out of the way. Why does there have to be a run-in you ask? We work in the same mall....just on opposite sides. The probability is high that we'll have a run-in and I'll prob have on a fubu fit, with grommets, and stirrups.

5. I've come to realize that once I drop the multiple job circuit my busy-ness will come to a screeching halt. What in the hell will I do with myself? More importantly how do I move past the ridiculous habits that I've acquired (ie. being a mobile office at times?)

6. I wear my glasses because I don't have time to do my makeup in the morning. I've come to realize that more often than not my glasses are filthy and I look around the filth.....so are they really helping to deflect my homliness? prob not.

7. Sweets and I borrowed the Twilight movie from a friend weeks ago and haven't had 2 hours to sit and watch it together. Makes me worry. Don't even get me started on the Heroes series that I excitedly thought we could get caught up on. Although, we haven't missed a Fantasia episode...hmmm....

8. I get inspiration on things to write about based on what I read in my fellow blogger fam's posts. I wonder if they mind? Right now I'm working on a "Heirarchy of Happiness" post based solely on Ana's last post.....Is that breaking a blogger code? Hmmm.... I still have a #Truthis post in my draft too. Does a hyperlink make it better? My apologies Ana if it doesn't.

1 comment:

Jameil said...

1) ROTFL!!! THIS TOTALLY HAPPENED TO ME!! 2) sellout! i can't believe you're holding out on us. ugh. 3) hahahaha. you're already late once you leave. hahahahaha 4) please throw away that outfit 8 years ago. thx.