Tuesday, February 2, 2010

January: Check

I'm inspired to make this year fantastic. Not in a grand gesture sort of way. I just want to get to December 31, 2010 and not feel like I wasted a year.

So far, I've paid off my car, settled some old bills and drafted a firm budget/plan for the rest of the first quarter. I've decided on a firm date to end one of my three jobs and a tentative date to end a second one.

I've streamlined vacations and frivolities for the first half of the year and have identified exactly how and when I will pay for them.

I'm still job hunting because frankly "a closed mouth won't get fed" and I'm finally starting to feel less like a person watching the world from the outside and more like someone worth watching.

3 comments:

Patti said...

Good news all across the board! Yay for paying off the car, yay for moving towards 1 job!

The podmate is immensely happy.

Unknown said...

Wooow!! You've accomplished a lot in the first month of the year. I'm inspired and now know that the plan I've put into place will be great once it's in action.

Adei von K said...

"someone worth watching"

get it boo!