Thursday, February 11, 2010

For Real?

1. In the past 3 months, every time I've left a city it gets snow or torrential rain...both of which I love...and seem to keep missing.

2. Got the title for my car this week...PAID OFF! Why is it starting to make a funky noise? Why do I need an oil change, two o2 sensors, timing belt, and tires?

3. My lovely retail company is offerring free express shipping on all purchases made by noon today. We get paid tomorrow.

4. My bank statement is 97% food/drink purchases. I'm sitting at my desk eating cornmeal porridge...it's the best tasting breakfast I've had all week and I probably won't be hungry again until 1pm....It's comprised of 3 tablespoons of cornmeal, 1/2 cup of water, 1/2 cup of milk, 2 tablespoons of condensed milk, a dash of nutmeg, vanilla, and cinammon. Total cost? Absolutely Nothing.

5. For the past 2 weeks I've been searching my entire life for a pair of skinny jeans and my brown belt. I cleaned out my car, my room, both closets, sweet's place, checked his car, checked work...Nothing....Today, I decided to text my sister's bestie to see if she saw them, when she picked up a bag my sis had left for her.....the jeans were in the bag...she lives in Gainesville. I really thought I was going crazy.


6. I'm on a church committee and I have one year left to serve. I haven't made it to church yet in 2010. I've either been out of town, working, or exhausted from doing one of the former. This committee took a vote and decided to make me the recording secretary. I missed the meeting in which the new people were inducted and missed the meeting in which they took the vote. (Scratching my head)

1 comment:

Adei von K said...

Grace is gangsta. Martha White left me a message abt being a representative. I was so confused and like, "you know I didn't even make midnight mass, right? I am not the ideal rep for our church!"