1. This is the fourth post that I've started today. I really hope I finish this one.
2. I had an amazing weekend with my other half and while we did a whole lot of nothing, I am absolutely exhausted.
3. Along those same lines, it was weird and great having him in my space. I definitely anticipated some hiccups, but things went well. I am actually surprised. Why? I'm a bit territorial with my space. Hmm...maybe I'm growing a bit.
4. Inception...Amazing.
5. Ikea keeps calling me to deliver and order that I didn't place. Normally I wouldn't turn down someone else's mistake, but in order to accept the delivery I'd need to be in my apt and umm....I cannot take off anymore time. Please make them stop calling.
6. I have cable! Last night I zoned out in front of the tv and couldn't figure out how I had been filling my time for the last 2 months.
7. I've been trying to figure out what I wanted to do for my bday this year. I've been trying to ignore the obvious scheduling nightmare that I'm facing and squeeze in a good time. However, I'm finally ready to accept the fact that this has to be a quiet bday. With Ash's shower/bachelorette party the weekend before my bday and the wedding 3 weeks after. I won't be in a place to do anything short of sleep (ok and eat cake).
8. I went from being in Atlanta at least one weekend a month every month for almost a 6 month run, to having absolutely no Atlanta trips on my docket. I'm actually sad about that, I can't even lie.
9. My boss just resigned....this day is really getting interesting.
No comments:
Post a Comment