No one in my office eats. Ok let me not tell that story. They all eat....just conservatively.
Counting every morsel, every grain. It's bland and let's just not talk about the fact that I don't see much over a size 4 in here. At all. As I glance at them over my Chip.otle.bowl I'm perplexed as to how they have that type of discipline.
More importantly, I wonder how they see me?
To me, they appear childlike. It's almost like having any differentiation in body size/shape from when they were in middle school is completely inappropriate. No....I find it inappropriate to not have any curves anywhere.
I like to think of the female body like a pinball machine. There should be some curves involved. Something....anything.
No back meat? No side meat? You lean on a wall and the small of your back is supported? Your left thigh doesn't know your right thigh? You can go bra-less and belt-less? When you walk your switch doesn't have theme music? You don't own baby powder to keep the heat from wreaking havoc on your touching parts?
Really? Hmmm.....I'm really actually intrigued about how this works from the male perspective. If you like your women petite and waif-like does my side meat gross you out?
Vice versa.... if my aversion to shorts, for fear that I'll start some sort of friction fireball, turns you on does that mean that the waifs make you gag?
Can you lead a fulfilling life eating oats for breakfast, salad for lunch, and fish and sprigs for dinner? Am I the one with the skewed perspective?
Just wondering.
1 comment:
I used to wonder that too... when someone says "I like a lil meat them bones" and I start to wonder, "so my personality isn't enough???? *sniffle*"
but, I think it's cool to find that your type likes your type, i.e. I like 230+ and Drew likes petite; perfect!!
Post a Comment