Thursday, August 19, 2010

First 10 Thoughts

1. Wow my alarm is loud, the second one is even louder.

2. Thank God I'm up and I feel a bit better.

3. LC comes today(!!!!!), time for a good morning call.

4. Nyquil has my dreams on a totally different level. Inception was such good movie and I'm glad I have a perfect complex dream sequence reference point. The dream was so inception-esque.

5. Let me check my twitter feed. I should blog these thoughts.

6. Hmmm LC sounds great in the morning.

7. Wow I feel so much better than I did yesterday morning.

8. Two days left of work and then I get to do nothing.

9. I wonder if I should be taking cold medicine or allergy medicine for my head cold.

10. Hmm the sun is looking different these days....is the time change coming up?

No comments: