My room is a tiny space with way too much going on. I go into these fits in which I throw everything short of the bed away. Yet the crap still piles up.
I'm exhausted today because for hours, yesterday, I purged (and sneezed) in an attempt to pare down the foolishness.
I'm sure I have hours of work left.
Do I really need to keep the invite from jr. Prom? (I don't even know where the pics are)
Do I need the program from my high school graduation? (Really wish I knew where my diploma was)
Do I need the ibook from '03 that I can't charge to power up?
How abt the power cord for the '06 macbook pro (that I spilled coffee on and ruined?)
How abt '05, '08 ipods that don't work?
How much of a gap in wear must you have before you toss shoes? Months? Years?
Why do I have to keep paystubs? Why have I signed up for paperless billing, yet I have a pile of the bills on my desk?
Ugh! I'd like to toss everything and start over!!!!
And it just hit me....my bins of undergrad crap are waiting for me in a storage unit.....(Le sigh)
No comments:
Post a Comment