1. I don't want to be Sweet's colleague and/or boss. I just want to be his other half. The work/life overlap is stressful.
2. Saw this on twit.ter yesterday: "Being cute is an accident. Being intelligent is a choice." To that I say abso-damn-lutely. I hate slow people. Don't even bring that mess around me.
3. Sometimes I feel like cooking. It's enjoyable and yummy. The other 99.95% of the time I want to eat out. One of my life goals is to be able to continue making enough money to keep that practice going.
4. I've paused my MOH duties for the next month. I need to figure out where my life is going first. I can't plan showers and figure out my own life things simultaneously. Sue me.
1 comment:
i worked with my dad once at st. mary's. that was weird. i don't want to imagine working with your s.o.
Post a Comment