I will be the first to admit that I don't always turn to prayer first to get through situations. I've caught myself trying to work things out on my own laurels, going through hoops, stressing, etc.
At some point I will hear a voice tell me to stop, find my humility, and lay my issue down in front of God and most importantly to get out of the way.
Well today I'd just like to share that I started listening to myself a few weeks back and took what seemed like an impossible feat and prayed it up.
I didn't try to make this happen on my own, I have instead been all over the Jesus hotline asking for his favor. I hope he has an unlimited data plan because he's heard from me in ways I don't think even he knew was possible.
I'm giddy in anticipation of what is to come. Just know that however this blessing shakes out I will be back to post a "thank you."
I often forget that faith is a journey and not a destination. Sometimes my journey has a detour, but I'm happy to be on track and heading in the right direction.
No comments:
Post a Comment