Monday, March 22, 2010

This Time

I will not repeat my mistakes in life and love. I will not repeat my mistakes in life and love. I will not repeat my mistakes in life and love......

Life and Love are in turmoil right now. This is the week that everything will come to a head.

Work has been as much of a nightmare as I transition out as it was while I was fully vested. Meanwhile, it's round two of evaluations for my newest venture.

I have to firmly sever things with job 1 @ the end of the 2-week period.

Have you ever just let something linger instead of making a clean cut and walking away immediately?

I will not repeat my mistakes in life and love.....

Love is....

Sweets and I are trying to find a middle ground that can accommodate personal time and professional growth.

So far the 'middle ground' has alluded us.

Ever meet your 'perfect person' at the wrong time?

Yea.....it's something like that. How in the hell did I get back here?

I will not repeat my mistakes in life and love......

This time has to be different.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

i have met my perfect person and at the wrong time...

that time is right now :/