1. I'm really giving until I feel like you're not trying hard enough. Then I get selfish and start to cut you off.
2. I will not go to my ten-year reunion if I don't have something more profound to report about myself than what I've got going on at this very second.
3. With every passing month I want less and less of a grand wedding. If I wait another two years I'll be wearing jeans and a tank. Menu? Chipotle.
4. My body does not respond well to shrimp and crab. Yesterday's menu? Shrimp & crab guac, shrimp and crab enchiladas and tacos.....umm....
5. I need a vacation filled with lots of sun and no technology. Ok wait....an I.pod and that's it.
6. My mom is up for a major nurse of the year award. I really wanted to be in Vegas that weekend. I tried to suggest that Brew stand in for me at her award ceremony.....I guess I'll shoot for Vegas next yr.
7. If you tweet or text in all caps I won't read it. I hope that Jesus doesn't call for me in all caps. I'll miss it.
8. I cannot justify paying more than half of the purchasing price of an item to ship it overnight. A.nn Ta.ylor Lo.ft I'm talking to you. Dress $69.99 Two-day shipping $37 GTFOH! Conversely, the fact that ground shipping takes 7-10 business days is positively absurd. It's 2010. If I order something on Monday lets get that to me by Friday. Thanks.
9. This has been the most uneventful Lenten season of my life. I accomplished nothing over the 40 days. Not sure what is going on with me these days.
10. Still no word on the "wonderful opportunity" front. I'll keep you posted.
1 comment:
3. you already know my theory on my wedding. meet me in miami and let's get a table at a SoBe club for the reception.
7. shipping has gotten ridiculous the past couple of years! i remember ordering clothes to my hearts delight when I was at HU. now, i place things in my cart and leave it alone. I want something as cheap as $7.50 but you want to charge me $8 to ship it?
9. i feel you on Lent. I need to do better next year. and I had high hopes for this year...
Post a Comment