Monday, March 15, 2010

Ramblings

1. Today I told job 1 I was resigning, we're working out the best way for me to phase out without disrupting the team.

2. Ironically, today is the first time in months that I'm only working one job....job 1 that is. There are definitely some things that I will miss. More on this later.

3. I've put the ipad in my shopping cart thrice in the last few days. Then I remember that I'm waiting for it to have a front-facing camera and I put it back. I hate this whole patience thing.

4. I've been cramming in heroes one season at a time. Now I leave an episode cued up so I can watch it when I get home. Season 3 here I come. LOVE IT....but only on DVD.

5. In other news, I stumbled on a job opportunity and my boss is helping me to get my foot in the door. I actually want it so badly that I haven't been talking about it. The downside? Hello looonng distance relationship. But it would be a completely new city, completely new undertaking....so we shall see.

6. I bought my first driver......I have no idea what took me so long. Won't make that mistake again. Love them!

7. I'm having an internal battle over paying off a credit card or buying a new computer. I really, really want the computer. I know which one I should do.....I hate adulthood!

8. This color is making my latest mani and pedi a source of absolute joy. Why pray-tell is amazon charging more for the color (with shipping) than I paid for my mani?

3 comments:

Naima said...

#3: Bakari pre-ordered it on Friday, so the next time you visit (or we come down there), you're more than welcome to play w/ours to get a fix :o)

#5: Ooh, where?? Somewhere cool I hope! The long-distance relationship part is a downer, but at least you'll be out of WPB. I'm sure you two can make it work.

#8: LOVE that color!

Adei von K said...

3. like Drew said, apple products retain their value. get the pad now and sell it when the one you want comes out.

4. i might need to borrow Heroes. I've been wanting a new series to follow and I hear good things abt it.

5. if you don't take the job, will you be mad at him for "making you stay"?

DaniColoredGlasses said...

#3...Both good points....I'll have to stalk Bakari a bit....Ana, I'm not really a internet seller. I still have an ibook that I've been "meaning to sell" for yrs.

#4 I borrowed it from the Smiths...I think I'll have to purchase the set for myself.

#5 Naima, I'm sure...Ana, if they offer it to me I'm taking it.

#8 ME TOO!!!