They said: I don't think we'll make it to Atlanta by midyear.
(Relieved look)
She thought: I didn't want to ruin the plan
He thought: I didn't want to ruin the plan
They Thought: Sooo what's the new plan?
He said: It feels like Miami is a really good place right now for me and my music.
She said: I found a grad program that I'm interested in.....in D.C.
(Sigh)
3 comments:
Oooh sounds like a tough spot. But it can work,DC is a hot bed for musical talent right now so he can work on it there while you're in grad school and from there you guys move to ATL or wherever life takes you next. Not a well thought out plan, but you get the idea! Good luck!!
I swear I read this same post like a year and a half ago...I will be heading to the prayer closet on this one.
Hmmmmm
no comment.
Post a Comment