Monday, January 25, 2010

Ummm

***I don't think I actually went to sleep.

I'm up and not overly tired. Just cautiously getting ready for work and nervously hoping I don't collapse mid-commute.

***I don't think this shirt is dirty.

I can't smell for the life of me and I do remember washing it. Although ash and steve came home over the weekend so I did engage in a manic cleaning frenzy that may have resulted in unclean things being hung up.

***I don't think I told Sweets I was going to work today.

He put down his foot when I saw midnight, then again when I saw 2am. I think he was in the process of putting down his foot, about me not going to work, somewhere in the 3am hour, but he fell asleep.

***I don't think that anything I just said in my conference call was audible.

I opened my mouth to speak, but since I'm stuffy I can't really hear. What I could hear resembled the teacher on the Charlie Brown cartoons.

***Ok.....today is a "short" day for me. I'm going in to job 3 and I'm only there until 1pm. I'm going to have someone cover for me this evening at job 1 so that I can sleep. Come on 1pm!***

1 comment:

Adei von K said...

Yo, breathing thru both nostrils is SUCH a blessing! Tasting your food and being able to hear everything... man!