Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Random

1. I'm a natural girl and I love twists and dreds on everyone but myself. When it comes to my own head I like it curly and straight...that's it.

2. Over the last few weeks I've started and deleted posts more times than I can count. I've come to realize that there are so many things in my head that I can't slow down enough to have a thought about any one thing.

3. My new position is going ok, I think. The biggest challenge has been "finding my place." It feels like everyone has been doing my job, unofficially, for forever....except for me.

4. I haven't been to the gym in two weeks. I don't know where to fit it in. My schedule is below. I used to not have nap points and I went to the gym at those times...Now the naps are so necessary.

Schedule:
430 Wake-up and log in(job 1).
430-530 edit and check email
530-600 try to nap
600-630 greet AM staff/edit
630-700 edit or nap
700-745 shower/get dressed
745-800 prep for daily conference
800-815 daily conference
830 leave the house/log out(job 1)
900-1pm at the office (job 3)
1pm-2pm run errands, get caught up on emails, answer Vms, grab lunch, change etc.
2pm log in(job 1)/Start job 2
2pm-6pm do job 1 & 2 simultaneously
6pm log out(job 1)
6pm-930pm (job 2)
10-1030pm (get home)
1030-1130 pm email, voicemail, plan for next day, etc.
midnight: sleep

5. Spending some time in DC was great...hmm...made me think about grad school and moving back.

6. It feels good to actually finish a post.

2 comments:

Naima said...

You're schedule is killing me. Literally. I think my heart stopped for a just little bit once I read it :o(

Adei von K said...

talking to me abt DC. i've thought about fairfax county for 2 years now...