There are a lot of things that I've been accused of....the one thing that often sticks with me is my inability to separate my work/financial situation from my personal life. No, I'm not dating....wait...yes I am dating a co-worker, but that's not what I mean. The accusation is that whenever there are hard times at work/with the finances, I take it out on my relationship (read: significant other).
I wish that accusation was without merit, but the more frustrated I get with work, money, life...the more frustrated and impatient I get with my personal life. Start asking questions about things that are certain, start feeling inadequacies--which I don't admit to anywhere but in the blogosphere, etc. I feel bad for feeling bad and then feel bad for making him feel bad, which makes me feel even worse.
I'm effectively driving myself crazy and subsequently driving Sweets crazy. Crash course in Dani-ism I suppose.....buckle up....the ride has just begun.
No comments:
Post a Comment