1. I'm incredibly happy today...and extremely thankful for that.
2. A woman @ the cable office lobby was struggling to fasten her jeans. She remarked, "aww she doesn't want to play fair today and get in there." Thinking that she was at the point in her pregnancy that required maternity pants and she had missed the memo, I instantly forgave the fact that she was struggling with her button in the middle of the lobby. That was until I realized that she wasn't talking abt a fetus in her womb, but the puppy that her husband was trying to push into a bag. Madam....(sigh).
3. LC out-complimented me today. True story, I once went back and forth with a Starbucks drive thru guy who was trying to out-nice me. It was like revenge of the pleasant people. Brew can attest. No one says "have a blessed day" (with heavy emphasis) like me! Now I must dig up some sort of blush-overload compliment to regain my status with LC.
4. Speaking of LC....His first name doesn't start with "L" I know! I'm sorry for the confusion geesh! I promise L-C are part of his initials....I promise.
5. Last year, I wanted nothing more than to have to come home to visit for the holidays. This year, I fly in Wednesday. Nothing but God. I'm so excited AND this marks my last trip home for at least 4 months (pending an itinerary from Ana).
6. Pink's "Raise your glass"....heavy rotation in the Dani-pod. One day I will hear the song at the moment that there actually is a glass in my hand....it will be GAME OVER.
7. I finally listened to "Like a G6" and loved it. I, however, feel more like a Spirit jet at the moment. I will, however, continue to work towards adapting G6-ness post haste.
8. HP7. Tomorrow.
2 comments:
I always thought LC was short for love child...
I am so happy you have cleared up the 'LC' issue for the blogosphere folks :)
Post a Comment