Monday, November 22, 2010

Ramblings: Monday Edition

1. People run through my office all the time. Why are you breaking out and running to the copy machine? I guess our sports giant parent company would be thrilled about your physical prowess. Me? It just makes me jumpy.

2. I spent the weekend with LC and it was blissful. We picked paint colors, watched Potter, and laughed...hysterically....a lot...and out loud. My empty apartment is definitely starting to lose its appeal.

3. I want a grilled cheese sandwich in the worst way. I wish I could manage to have cheese and bread in my kitchen at the same time.

4. I'm...we're....going to Florida this week. Yes, I've been back 50-11 times since I originally left, but this time feels different AND I'm bringing LC for show-and-tell. Kidding. Kind of.

5. I've decided it's time for a new blog. I'm not sure if it will totally replace this one, or if it will present a different side. However, I need to go in a different direction and I'd like to take most of my readers along for the ride. I just need a different forum.

More on this later.

6. As usual, I should have taken this week off. I didn't. Now I'm languishing. As usual.

7. Why is Nic.ki Mi.naj's album more expensive than Kan.ye's? Girl Stop! Also, I went to old faithful and downloaded (purchased) my Monday releases for a fraction of the price that i.tu.nes wanted to charge me. Sidenote: I did see Ri.Ri's tnew album in its entirety (mp3 version) for $4.99. I've most definitely spent more more money on my MoKenStef "He's Mine" tape.

Tis All.

No comments: