Monday, November 8, 2010

Ramblings

1. This is a cop-out post because I can’t get my real one together.
2. I loathe people who have situationally inappropriate laughter volume levels. Why can I hear your guffaw across the quiet office? How do you not notice that you’re inside using your outside voice?
3. LC sent me an article about what to wear in Chicago winters. I think he found it partly informative and partly amusing. I found it wholly unnerving. What am I going to wear?
4. I bought myself boots today. I feel horrible about the purchase. I miss the days when frivolous purchases were enjoyable.
5. I had grand plans to work extra hours over the weekend/throughout the week to avoid having to take two outright leave days at the end of this week. I realized today that I just don’t have the energy to do it.
6. I’m seriously thinking about taking a solo vacation next Spring. My hesitation? I’ve met myself I don’t know if I’m interesting enough to be my sole source of entertainment.
7. Today’s shoes are uncomfortable. Did it occur to me to change them? No. I just took an ibuprofen.
8. This morning the wind woke me up. No seriously, it basically knocked on my 10th floor window and said “I’m waiting for you.” I totally missed the fact that NYC had a tendency to be so windy.
9. I need a pedicure. I looked down at my feet yesterday, put on sneakers, walked to Target and bought socks.

1 comment:

Adei von K said...

ramblings are great.

i don't want you to look at your feet, put on SNEAKERS and go buy socks. i can't stand you for that!!