1. Sometimes a whole sentence is necessary. Maybe even two. If we are talking about incarceration, health issues, engagement, marriage, divorce (basically anything life changing), then I need you to use an entire sentence. Conversely, if I don't know the backstory or any of the characters in your rant, lean hard on the shoulders of brevity. Please and thank you.
2. Sometimes other people can say exactly what you need to say, much better than you can. Today's quote is from Jameil: "I'm in the midst of a situation requiring tact and I really don't feel like having tact... at all." Thanks Jam!
3. Sometimes the writing is on the wall. Ana is engaged! Now, if we had a "Go Ho or Go Home" weekend for her birthday. The bachelorette party......(sigh).
4. Sometimes it's best to put differences aside. I reached out to an ex that I hadn't spoken to in four years and sent him a picture of Ash at the wedding. He wasn't on the invite list, for obvious reasons, but he's loved her unconditionally for the last 14 years and I knew it would mean the world to him to see her.
5. Sometimes you want what you had and what you have. Spending the weekend on the beach reminded me of everything that I've loved about South Florida. Throwing on heels, my fave scarf, and a sweater to fly back reminded me of everything that I love about New York.
1 comment:
1. dying @ lean hard
2. Lord, we all have those times. mine occur at PDDs
3. O.M.G! I'M ANA!!! HAHAHAHA! All I can think about is bottles. bottles and heels.
4. aww. awww!
5. nice combo! summer and winter homes!
Post a Comment