Friday, October 22, 2010

Juggle

9 to 5 is not for me.

Catching up on sleep is fantastic, but I'm struggling to keep myself fulfilled. I like the skittish, always on the move lifestyle. Yes, I'm a bit crazy like that. So, I'm on the hunt for something more work-wise that will keep me much busier.

Mom called it. She said that I'm only happy when I have all irons in the fire and a pot about to boil over on the stove.

No worries, I won't get back on my 3-job grind. Maybe just 2....or 1.5 :) Actually, I'm working on a few additional projects to see if I can flesh out my work duties a bit more. If that doesn't work then 1.5/2 job Dani will be back in full effect.

Now to break the news to LC....(sigh) wish me luck!

Have a great weekend :)

No comments: