I am a pragmatist. The libra in me likes order and balance. I don't have many ridiculous stories, horrendously painful impulse shopping moments, or anything else that would raise a red flag--with one exception--anything concerning my heart.
My exes can complain about a lot of things, but what they can't ever complain about is where I choose to put my money/time when it involved them. Brew and others have often talked me down from some pretty extensive gift giving ideas/purchases only for me to make them anyway. I can't help it. When it involves feeling over thinking the purchase is going to be justifiable 99.9% of the time.
I wish that I could be slightly more selfish and a bit more discerning. However, I'm holding on to the belief that the person I'm supposed to be with will A) either inspire me to fall back or B) Meet me at the point of my madness.
No comments:
Post a Comment