Friday, July 23, 2010

#Truthis

Wow I'm tired of writing, erasing, re-writing, and re-erasing this post. It's been going on for about a year. Being completely honest is rather hard for me....Lets see if this one actually makes it.

#truthis I have not made it to church since I left FL and I feel horrible about it.

#truthis I should have completely checked out three years ago. I needed to take a one-person vacation and completely unplug. I didn't and I'm still paying for it.

#truthis I'm on a marriage mission and I'm unapologetic about it.

#truthis Mission may be accomplished...2012/2013 perhaps?

#truthis I'll be shocked if I'm still in NYC in three years.

#truthis I've got to get serious about getting healthy (read: smaller).

#truthis breaking up with my 10-yr boyfriend crushed me. Breaking up with the two-year one....not so much. Ironically, the latter meant more to me in the end.

#truthis July 29 will mark the first time in over 5-years that Job 1 will no longer be Job 1. Letting go is harder than I thought.

#truthis going home was miserable....I love the people, but hate the place (read: memories). It will always be home in spirit, I don't ever want it to be my actual home again.

#truthis I'm always tired. No really. Always.

#truthis having phase one of my furniture delivered yesterday was probably one of my happiest moments in recent history.

#truthis I've lowered my standards twice to accommodate the shortcomings of the men that I've dated.

#truthis It feels like I've grown more in the last three months than I have in the last 6 years.

1 comment:

Adei von K said...

yay, i've know you've been flirting with this post for a while! I hope it was as cathartic for you as it was for me