Today's itenerary involves checking out some hotels (we are branching our from our beloved Westin) and ironing out some other venture points. Midtown, Buckhead etc. oh and of course I need some Atlantic Station time in my life. For some reason I love that place. Why? Because the design is what WPB's downtown district was supposed to be like...Hmmm...boy did that fall short.
Anywho....More to come.....In the meantime...here is my 'fish face' as my chariot(aka the Brewmobile) transports us to the city.
(sidenote: I don't know if my joy is oozing through this post, but I truly LOVE Atlanta---I wish Sweets was here, I'm missing him!!!!!!!)
4 comments:
atl gets better as we age :-)
WHOA ATL HERE WE come can you stand it are you ready! My ticket just dropped 25 dollars and I am so super excited!
Sigh...last time I planned to come to ATL for a birthday celebration just didn't quite happen...still a little angry about that if you can't tell. This time Noah is getting in the way :(
Ana I agree wholeheartedly!
Post a Comment