Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Really?



Now....I'm watching this video...watching....waiting for the action to happen...I see dollars....I see an outstretched hand to a fan in the crowd.....I see someone on stage who is thinking "hey,I'm on stage with Pitbull whoohooo"...then I see him get punched dead in face.....

1. Who in the hell goes to a Pitbull concert?
2. Who in the hell still throws money? Can they throw it in my BOA account?
3. Has no one seen the AKON concert footage? Why are people still hype to get on stage?
4. Why in the hell did Pitbull not break his stride in the song? Was punching someone something that they practiced?
5. Who in the hell goes to a Pitbull concert?

Just wondering......

1 comment:

Adei von K said...

whoa!! that totally caught me off guard!!!!


ummmm, how do you pull someone on stage only to knock them out?

and yeah, he sooooo kept it moving!

i'm a bit unnerved by that...

wow.