Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Questions

1. Why is it that the gnome that goes behind me and dirties my room never cleans it?

2. Why does my boss only choose to give me a project 2 minutes before the end of my shift?

3. Why is it that I get less done when I wake up a hour early?

4. Why is it that when my brother says he's broke, he can always afford to buy some food?

5. Why am I eating his food as I type?

6. Why is it that my pay schedule, bank account, and bills never quite line up?

7. Why do I love wearing gym clothes, but hate going to the gym?

8. Why is it that a music-less, express line-esque 8am church service has me actually excited about church again?

9. Why is it that my ipod stops working when I finally get a new FM transmitter and start a new gym membership?

10. Why is it that my "overnight bag" is too small for my overnight stuff?

1 comment:

Adei von K said...

YES, #7!!

we all know my faves are sweats and yoga pants!