Sunday, May 3, 2009

My Worst Nightmare

Famed stylist June Ambrose took her kids to a bday party today and took a pic of the moms @ the party. I did not have the stylish mom when I was little. She is/was a great mom...meaning you wanted for nothing....but almost to a fault. She's only just recently started to tap into her 'inner sass' (her 'baby' is 20). Anywho, the image that June Ambrose put up is what I fear most about motherhood.

See for yourself.......

Chai Soccer Mom Tea! I'm so Lonely! on Twitpic

Not to leave you in a state of despair here is what she's wearing.....

Fashion Diary! Tom Ford glasses,Cartier sports rubber watch,Z... on Twitpic

Simple but sassy....That is all I hope to be able to maintain.....

1 comment:

Adei von K said...

yeah.no. i don't want to be that frumpy mommy. i want to be the fly mom in the cayenne, not the windstar or caravan!!