Ash:
Hey I just got the message from my building that I got a package. Then I did my signature "I got a package" happy dance!!
Me:
Out of sheer curiosity I need to see that dance
Ash:
I can describe it for you now.
Stand, bend knees at a 30 degree angle, poke butt out
Jiggle knees
Shimmy butt
Juggle knees
Shimmy butt
Lift arms into the air (45 degree bend in elbows)
Shake arms
Jiggle knees
Shimmy butt
Done.
Me:
How does a knee jiggle differ from a juggle?
Ash:
You roll them around rather than vibrate them. Its not something for an amateur. It has taken me years to perfect my knee juggle. I always need to grease them with tiger balm after a good knee juggle...
Me:
(sigh)
1 comment:
i'll trade your 'jiggle/juggle tiger balm' sister for my 'wait, "weak" is a remake? who is SWV? jojo wrote that song!' sister...
Post a Comment