Yesterday my significant other flew from LA to Chicago, had an unexpectedly extended layover, then flew from Chicago to DC. Drove home from Reagan airport (after 9pm), switched bags, walked to the train station (missed the train), had someone drop him back off downtown in time to catch the midnight bus to NY and walked in my apt at 6am this morning.
Now a week ago, when he told me his master plan, I told him that he was crazy and that I’d just see him the following weekend. When the snow hit New York two nights ago, I again told him that I’d see him the following weekend. However, the fact that he was willing/able to pull off that crazy schedule makes me completely willing to admit (just this once) that I was wrong and that a schedule like that is doable. More importantly, I have once again been reminded that he’s better than anything I could have ever asked for.
P.S. If he keeps this up I’ll have to step my sweeping gestures game waaaay up.
1 comment:
If?? Girl please. A sweeping gesture for a sweeping gesture. You need to walk 3 miles in the snow for that dude TODAY or SOMETHIN! LOLOL
Post a Comment