Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Staying up seemed like a good idea last night. However, I'm at a level of tiredness right now that is befitting of a Saturday morning and not a Wednesday morning.

In retrospect there was nothing in the conversation worthy of the suitcases under my eyes.

Yet, I couldn't seem to just get off the phone.





Speaking of phone, I just glanced at mine and the screen looked like this.....





(sigh)......I guess I need to add chat with an At&T rep to my to-do list.

Speaking of lists.

Mine is looking rather scary. I long for the days when buying groceries was the most important thing that I needed to do. Figuring out the next step in my career and going to the gym are far less enjoyable list items.

Speaking of enjoyable. I got LC to watch and enjoy "The Game." He in turn has me addicted to "The West Wing." Despite any of your preconceived notions it's a fair addiction trade.

Speaking of forthcoming addictions I think we're going to try a Netflix subscription. Jesus be a comfy couch!

Speaking of couch....We bought one! Ok...truth be told we picked it, he bought it, and I fell asleep on it.

Speaking of sleep....I need some post haste.

No comments: