Thursday, February 3, 2011

Lackluster

A year ago I felt like I feel right now. Like it's groundhog day and I'm in one boring/bland/unfulfilling cycle. Then I thought i had found my answer...my path...a better understanding of what I should be doing and where I should be doing it.

But I'm right back to that feeling. I'm confused.

Come on!

I'm no closer to figuring myself out a year later. What is really going on?

I know a lot of seemingly happy and settled individuals and unlike a few years ago, I'm not even envious of their situations. I don't want what they have. I just don't want to feel like I'm lost inside of paper cup. Can't make it up, can't go down, around, over...just walking in a circle...assuming that if I could hypothetically climb up the side of the cup there would be something of interest just outside of it.

No comments: