Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Post Pause

I apologize about the lapse in posts. The story that I'm telling is one that's incredibly dear to me and a work-in-progress. My goal was to push it out sooner, but life has managed to get in the way a bit.

When I stress I either write more or go through a drought. The latter seems to have happened and the story isn't developing as quickly as I had hoped.

In full disclosure, between trying to figure out the next few months of my life and a death in the family my writing has taken a back seat to my thoughts.

I'm heading home in a few days and should be back in action next week.

Love you all and thank you for reading...I'll get back to things soon enough.

Dani

1 comment:

A.G. said...

We love you too. Thanks for sharing the story. Take care and good luck!