Hola all!
I feel like I've fallen off the face of the planet, but in a good way. I've spent the last week with my brother just getting myself settled and acclimated. The last week in summary has been fantastic. The job is seemingly going well, I enjoy my co-workers, love my apartment, and overall love being here.
I'm excited to be starting my first full week, excited to have my brother here with me until Tuesday (but equally excited to get some alone time once he leaves) and excited about my upcoming trip to Maine (conference for work).
All in all the blessings keep rolling in....eeek gotta get moving! Have a great morning.
3 comments:
Glad you enjoyed the first week in the Big Apple! I'm also glad your brother was here with you...I thought you were all alone over there lol. Still can't believe we live so close! Anyway, after the brother leaves, I come back & you come back, lol, we must catch up...we can bond over a trip to Target!
Keep up the good work!
Awwwwww, yay!! Hooray for QT with the brother!
Maine -- what?? How random and cool!!
YIPPEEEEE!! So exciting!!
Post a Comment