1. I have spent 35 of my 51 work hours this week working on a project. I've gotten to the end and officially no longer care how it turns out. There comes a point when you go into self-preservation mode and just stop dwelling on the minutia. I am at that point. Why exactly was I the first person here today and the last to leave? NO BUENO!
2. Gypsy living is wearing on me...Already....I officially hate my boxes. I still love my air mattress, but can do without using it for awhile. Hopefully, I'll have myself together by my bday.....in September.
3. I've got work together, my life together, my focus together, so it's time to get my personal life together. There is someone new in my world :)
More On this later.....
4. After I got home yesterday, it occurred to me that I needed to make less straight trips from the office to my apartment and get lost more often. I've been here for two weeks (not counting my week in Maine) and there is still soooooooo much to see.
5. Maine was wonderful....How & ever I realized a few very important things.
a. I have no concept of geography. If google didn't exist I'd have less friends because honestly no one likes the stupid person. When in the hell did Boston get there on the map? Eeek! Maine was a 45 minute flight from New York....really? My mind has always mapped the country as such: Up there(Northeast)/Over there(the Midwest/West Coast)/The South (everything below Virginia....anything not included....well.....yea. Anyday now someone is going to take my 8th grade diploma from me.
b. An excessive amount of seafood leaves me craving beef. Lets just say I did things to a burger in the Portland airport that....yea....wow. I think a baby stopped crying because it was so fascinated by my inhalation of everything on my plate.
c. I need to vacation more. There were so many people just chilling in Freeport....on a Thursday morning. I have to get out of the culture of never stopping to take a break.