Monday, June 28, 2010

Really Though?

I rush home from work in what is clearly 2,000 degree weather to meet the maintenance guy. I need new air/water filters asap. I'd like to not live off of claritin between now and September.

There is a note when I get here:

Stopped by to check you a.c. @ 11:28. Willie.

Hmm so when I was told to be home between 1-5pm was that a misunderstanding on my part? GTFOH with that mess!

I don't have enough fluid in my body @ the moment to raise hell, but once I rehydrate I will be a terror!

In other news, I'm trying to not only get better at my new position, but take on some other tasks. It seems like I've barely scratched the surface of what is really going on in the office. I need to get more involved and carve out a Dani-size niche. Strategy continues.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LMAO! Good ole Willie! All I know is he better not pull that mess when I leave here for my 4pm appt!!!