1. I've been spending the week in Maine for a conference and I'm already planning to come back and vacation. The pace is slow and the food is good. That's pretty much all you can ask for.
2. I cannot stop thinking about this quote. So fitting.
"No man is worth your tears, and when you find the man who is, he'll never make your cry."
--Twitter Quote
3. In keeping with the Maine topic I've had lobster thrice this week. I love it, but it's A LOT of work. I really need someone to handle that for me. I'm not a fan of interactive food.
4. I'm really looking forward to being in DC this weekend :)
5. I love NYC. I usually feel compelled to downplay my glee a bit, but on this topic i'm 10000% thrilled to be there/here.
6. My Maid of Honor dress came in almost 5 weeks ago I have neither called about it or made any arrangements regarding it.....Also, no plans have been made abt the bridal shower. I'm a slacker I know!
7. I have a really good feeling about music this fall. Hopefully I'll have some amazing concerts to attend as well.
8. I'm really really really happy for my good friend/fellow blogger Ana....We talked about wanting to have to make a difficult decision about which city to ring in New Years. I managed to get to New York, prayerfully she'll make it to DC. Whoohoo!
2 comments:
I am so excited about your weekend in DC as well :)
Ohh yeah btw you can have the restaurant do all the work for you with the lobster. They will pre crack the claws and loosen the body and tail so forth and so on. A little trick I learned a little while ago!
Post a Comment