1. I think my eyes are too small for my cheeks...Is that possible?
2. Why isn't there Hennessy flavored Pepsi...like Cherry-flavored coke?
3.Why is it that my eyes glaze over the roughness of my toes based on the amt. Of money in my acct?
4. I need to be a travel agent. I love to plan and by the time the trip comes around I don't even feel like going.
5. Do they even have travel agents anymore?
6. Valerie Pettiford is so underrated. Let me back up...Why did they cancel Half & Half?
7. Why will it cost me more to park my car @ the airport & check one bag roundtrip than I paid for the actual ticket?
8. Why is my alcohol tolerance dependent on my location?
9. Why is it that I haven't seen my friends since graduation(2004) but I don't feel like we have much to get caught up on because we chat every day on AIM?
10. Why do I lose everything that I place in my bag....regardless of the size/depth of the bag or the actual object?
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®
2 comments:
Awww...sent from a blackberry. Changing of the guard. Those are all good questions. I have a "few" my own, but thats neither here nor there.
my eyes are different sizes and it irritates me sometimes. most people don't notice or are too nice to say but this girl in h.s. once mentioned it loudly in french class and i wanted to punch her in the face. did you just say "Hennessy flavored Pepsi...like Cherry-flavored coke?" *snicker!* lolol travel agents are struggling. maybe if you were an online honeymoon agent and found people super cheap trips for a small fee. didn't know half&half was still on. don't park at the airport!! figure something else out!! that will be an arm & leg!!! i didn't realize it'd been YEARS since i'd seen stace (back in 07) b/c of how frequently we talked.
Post a Comment