When you wake up and go to the 8am service you are unsympathetically chipper at 10am on a Sunday morning. Without a definite activity to do at 10am, you are THAT person. The one that is a little too excited first thing in the morning. The one who needs to cut their caffeine consumption and replace it with a weed brownie on a daily basis. Yes folks, this morning I am that person. I've already gone through my messages and returned the calls that I never got to all week. The result is that everyone is either in the 10am (read: normal people) service or they are sound asleep. I checked Google Reader...umm the celeb bloggers aren't even batting an eyelash about last night's debauchery until noon. I've checked in with Sweets, but as it's his bday his night last night was colorful and I don't think he's even thinking vertically yet.
Nevertheless I am fully dressed, full of pep, and ready to rule the world. Now if only I could find a world that needed ruling.
(sigh) I guess I'll defer to the popular Sunday morning sentiment and turn my Shine down to a moderate sparkle....at least until noon.
1 comment:
wow! of all the issues to have! may i never have it. lol. you should've done brunch! that's a GREAT early am event! tho some don't start until 11am.
Post a Comment