Oooo I'm so behind and this is in no particular order.
Here we go:
1. Sorry I don't blog much, it's twitter's fault really.
2. My twitter page is blocked (b/c) I tend to talk abt work etc. and I can't have that out there publicly. Unfortunately if you don't follow me then even though I send you messages, you'll never see them.
3. Bet's Michael Jackson tribute was embarrassing and an abomination. They should have simply done a moment of silence at the beginning, then have had Ne-yo sing a song, then issue a statement saying "we didn't have time to get more together," go to commercial, then come back and keep on moving with the regular awards show or instead of a live show...tape one and edit the hell out of it.
4. MJ's actual memorial was really good (if that is possible for a memorial).
5. I'm secretly, or not so secretly hoping that the music from the memorial is available on itunes next week. Esp John Mayer's "Human Nature" instrumental.
6. I wish Mariah Carey had done an instrumental (no link...if you didn't see it consider yourself lucky.)
7. My 4th of July was really good and really hot.
8. My last few weekends have been a whirlwind of good times with my sister, her b/f, and my bestie in town. So much so that for the last two weeks I've been looking forward to Monday's (gasp) so that I can finally get caught up on sleep.
9. The tired/good times will continue for the next 2 weeks as tom is the one yr anny of sweets & I. His bday is Sunday and next weekend we will be in Atl doing it up.
10. Also, in the last 2 weeks I've managed to see my older sister, niece and nephew (visiting from Canada) and attended/emceed a surprise bday party for my fav. Uncle. Pics to follow.
Brother, Ash, Ven(older sis), Me
Brew, Ash(sis), Sweets & The Guest of Honor-Uncle



1 comment:
I am STILL so mad at BET for that bull-ish they put on the air. The whole world was watching (for once) and they messed up BIG TIME.
John Mayer had me wanting more. I couldn't believe how awesome his piece was. At first, I was like, "aww, he's not singing?" but then I realized how perfect it was as an instrumental.
Mimi apologized for her performance. I kinda wish J-Hud did too. I was not impressed.
That solo shot of you is great!!! Not trying to be funny, but you really killed that khaki! who knew!??
Post a Comment