Went to make dinner last night....
1. Forgot that I was out of cooking oil, onions and carrots. I needed all three for my meal.
2. After thinking of a new recipe, I put the meat on the stove. Five minutes later a horrible smell sent me rushing to the kitchen only to face the pot handle starting to melt.
3. After cleaning that up and airing out the kitchen, I put some cinnamon on the stove to help with the stench of melted plastic. I go to open the rest of the windows in the apartment and I hear the cinnamon boiling over onto the stove top.
4. Giving up on my hopes of a real meal happening tonight, I go to pour myself some cereal only to find no bowls or mugs in the cupboard.
REALLY?????????
1 comment:
LMAO!! Next time just call me....I got food, fruit loops and bowls, all the basics!
Post a Comment