1.I’m convinced that I’ll be able to make a decision about my apartment November 2011. My lease is up June 2011.
2.My expenses and income dropped simultaneously, just not proportionally. I’m sure that will level out in a year. I need it to level out in six months.
3.I feel like I’ll have New York out of my system, and be ready for a new city, in about 12-16 months. I just don’t have 12-16 months left to figure out the next step in my relationship and career.
4.The Broadway play I was most excited about seeing in two weeks is ending in one week.
5.I’m ready for a marriage. I’m about two years away from being able to conceptualize/afford a wedding.
6.I’m heading to DC after work and Atlanta in the morning. Based on the way I was scrambling this morning I needed at least 3 more days to get ready.
1 comment:
As long as the wedding doesn't involve pastel colors and definitely includes lots of bronzer for my "girls"....I say you can start conceptualizing right now lol
Post a Comment