Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Ramblings

1. My ripped jeans ripped for real. Funny how I paid extra for jeans to be ripped "just right" only to have them rip in a really wrong way.

2. I finally found someone to straighten my hair. The work response, as usual, almost made me question what I looked like before. The best response thus far was my co-worker stopping her sentence to gasp, clap, and squeal. I kid you not. Girl, bye!

3. My siblings are flying up for a joint birthday weekend. I.CANNOT.WAIT!

4. My morning oatmeal routine is leaving me hungry a hour later. :(

5. For the second time, I'm without expendable income during one of my company's sample sales. GRRRRRR!

6. I need to treat myself to laziness. The kind of laying in bed, not showering, not moving, for 48 hours sort of laziness.

7. I love the Sing off. The talent on that show is amazing.

8. I've decided to spend as many winter weekends as possible in DC. I just need to balance out the foolish fall travelling schedule LC maintained.

9. LC's mom spoon-fed me her Christmas request. I wish my own mother would get on board!

10. Speaking of mom. She wants to visit Vegas and Alaska (separately). While both trips sound amazing I don't think any of the siblings will be able to pull it off over the next 6 months. We have to find her a significant other post haste!

2 comments:

DrMPH said...

OMG I love the sing off as well. :)

Naima said...

#1. Boo!!

#4. I eat multiple breakfasts -- one while I'm driving in (some sort of fruit) and another around 10:00am (yogurt + granola or oatmeal or something like that). You might want to think of adding another breakfast to your routine!

#6. Indeed you do, b/c that's the BEST kind.