Friday, June 12, 2009

Log Out

I've been working for the last two weeks straight. The last two days of work have felt like a week(all by themselves). I did enough paperwork today to rival the work I've done in all of 2009. I'm burned out beyond belief. I realized at 7am this morning that my Monday was completely booked. With that being said, I'm going to try to log out this weekend AND schedule a personal development day some time next week. I need to find my sanity!!!!! Forgive me if I'm scarce on twitter, texting, blogs, the phone etc. for the next few days I'm tired.

Thankfully, Sweets is delusional about my appearance so I'll avoid 'foot dragger' status/a Clinton & Stacey intervention. Love that man....Sweets, not Clinton.

Oh and I don't have any details about that 'professional issue' that I blogged about yesterday. Hopefully, I'll know something on Monday....correction: Prayerfully.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: