1. I am convinced my neighbor faces our adjoining wall, with her phone to her ear, and has all of her conversations. I can hear her breathe, I promise.
2. After 20 months of dating (and a plan to live together) I realized, in passing, that I've been using the wrong zip code for LC's place. I've been using the zip code for my undergrad dorm and NOT the one he gave me when we first started dating. I found out I had wrong zip code AFTER i ordered mailing labels for him. The funny thing is I can't remember ever using the right one.
3. The air at work is super tense. I think our parent company has put some ultimatums out there about business and the executives are scramble to execute it. Its the nature of our business, but the first time I'm actually in the corporate office as its happening.
4. This is my serious job hunt question...should I be using my soon-to-be DC address when applying for jobs? I want to be as forthright as possible, but I'm getting the feeling that companies are not comfortable with the prospect of a relocation.
5. Speaking of jobs...the company that I have not worked for in over a year still owes me back payment. I'll finally take LC's advice and get serious about rectifying that, I didn't want to burn that bridge, but I need to get this taken care of post haste.
6. My passport expires in May. Sigh. Ok...here's the thing. I'm in a serious relationship. Am I engaged? No. Are we working toward that? Absolutely.
Renewing my passport right now, when my last name could change in a few years just offends my cheapness. Why can't I file for a year or 2 extension?
7. Speaking of filing. I went to TaxAct to start my filing process and apparently I can't file my state taxes for free. I'm from FL where state tax lore is something passed down from generation to generation in hushed tones. Last year, because my filing was complicated I let H&R block handle my taxes. It saved me my sanity but cost waaaay more than I want to spend. This year, things are more simplified and I just want to do it myself.
8. LC gave me this gem during the NFL playoff game. I asked him if he wanted me to call him after the game. He said, "no you don't have to....I may zone out, but just keep talking."
.....
..
.
*Blank Stare*
1 comment:
We always have to pay to file state taxes. It sucked the year that we had to do GA and SC. I wanna say we got a discount on that second state, but I'm probably making that up - lol.
Post a Comment