Every night it feels like I have 2 hours to myself, then I wake up and do my day all over again. I don't know what I'd like to accomplish, but I'm almost positive that I'm not anywhere close to accomplishing anything short of making it to work(physically not mentally) every day.
In true fashion, I've printed my summer calendar and between today and Labor Day, I have two free weekends. Not an exaggeration. Booking travel for the next few months starts tomorrow. I can't even deal with what that is about to look like.
My home design project has finally hit the financial wall and at this point there are choices to be made. I'm starting to adjust some of my end goals.
Its almost time to resume my 2012 job search.....joy. I'm praying that a year from now, everything will be better adjusted.
I guess things get funner [sic], when that becomes a real word.
1 comment:
I know how you feel, I feel like I fast forwarded from barely-college grad to an adult but I barely know what that word means.
Post a Comment