My blog spans 2.75 relationships. The .75 covers the breakup that got me to start writing in the first place.
What I wrote then is all true, but can I be honest?
It's almost painful to read. I despise being wrong about things and nothing can be more wrong than "he's the man of my dreams" and then a post 3 months later with a new man.
I could delete those posts, but they are a part of what got me to this point. I could also start a whole new blog. Hmm...that idea is tempting to me for a myriad of reasons, most importantly, because there are things that I don't say here because too many of the people I want to blog about are actual readers.
Truth be told either option feels more political than artistic and so I've done neither. I am, however, often thinking about both.
Actually....now that I'm at the end of this post...I think I've figured out which direction I'm going in.
Stay Tuned.
No comments:
Post a Comment