I woke up and took a look at my room, living room, and kitchen and the reality of my last few weeks hit me hard. I need to reset. The thing I haven't quite mastered is traveling every weekend, without letting my home base suffer.
Thankfully, my biggest issue is that things aren't where they're supposed to be. I would have made today a sick day if anything was actually "nasty."
When was the last time I went grocery shopping? When was the last time I did some exercise?
I honestly cannot answer either question.
LC and I determined that this weekend would be our "off" weekend, which basically means we remain in our respective city. I was quite geared up to fight that decision and head to DC anyway, but waking up to three partially unpacked weekend bags and just enough creamer for one cup of coffee has calmed me down a bit.
No comments:
Post a Comment